Besides providing skills training, Tintsaba cares about supporting women on their individual development. Several social programmes have been set up in place for that purpose:
- Development of skills trainers into proficient motivational trainers as well as group leaders, and peer educators with a good knowledge about HIV issues.
- HIV/AIDS awareness workshops are provided regularly.
- Tintsaba started a mobile health clinic with volunteer homeopathic doctors in 2008 and funded transport and medication - this has made a huge difference to the improvement of health in the groups and staff.
- All producers and staff are taught Brain Gym which helps concentration, emotional balance, coordination and equalization of both sides of the brain.
- A literacy programme, called Tintsaba Reads has been developed with manuals pertinent to self development and basic business skills. Seven skills trainers have been trained as literacy trainers and the first target group are the semi- or non-literate skills trainers.
- Full time staff have assorted development training available to them as well as job related skills and opportunity to study skills outside their department, including driving, accounts and design.
- Each staff member is developed as an individual which assures that they can evolve and have a long time career within Tintsaba: all the current management staff started working in Tintsaba as shop assistants.