From all of us at Tintsaba, we would like to wish you
a happy and safe Holiday Season
This past year has be a hectic and inspiring year, we launched over 15 new product lines and collections as well as made a few debuts in various publications and exhibitions and expos. We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing what the next year holds.
A few key updates and news:
- Our Silver Production team will be expanding to meet the silver jewellery demand, we will double our current workforce early in the coming year.
- Our in-house designer Zoe Davidson will be heading home for 2 months but will come back in April to carry on with a 18 month contract with Tintsaba.
- Rains have finally come, for a few months we were worried regarding our sisal production due to the drought. But now the rains have come our lovely ladies are back on track.
- CLOSING TIMES: Tintsaba will shut down on the 16th December 2016 til 9th January 2017
- We hope to launch our new online store in the early year and we hope you like our new website!
Happy Holidays and New Year from all of us at Tintsaba!
Together we can weave a better life.
Now to get into the festive season here are the Tintsaba's #12DaysOfChristmas