From all of us at Tintsaba, we would like to wish you a happy and safe Holiday Season
This past year has be a hectic and inspiring year, we launched over 15 new product lines and collections as well as made a few debuts in various publications and exhibitions and expos. We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing what the next year holds.
A few key updates and news:
- Our Silver Production team will be expanding to meet the silver jewellery demand, we will double our current workforce early in the coming year.
- Our in-house designer Zoe Davidson will be heading home for 2 months but will come back in April to carry on with a 18 month contract with Tintsaba.
- Rains have finally come, for a few months we were worried regarding our sisal production due to the drought. But now the rains have come our lovely ladies are back on track.
- CLOSING TIMES: Tintsaba will shut down on the 16th December 2016 til 9th January 2017
- We hope to launch our new online store in the early year and we hope you like our new website!
Happy Holidays and New Year from all of us at Tintsaba!