As the year comes to a close we are happy and hopeful. Happy for another successful year. Here are some of the highlights from 2018:
- Santa Fe’s International Folk Art Market
- NY NOW! showcase with Charlie Sprout
- Several products were sent to our customers locally and internationally
- Successful launch of our new colours and designs
- Incorporated 2 new womens' groups into the Tintsaba family, around 50 women who now have access to our community services and work
We are hopeful that we can continue to offer work to our 800 rural women and share with the world the best in sisal weaving and products.
TINTSABA CLOSING TIMES:
Closing end of the working day of the 14th December 2018
Opening morning of the 7th January 2019
Together we can weave a better life.